Welcome to The Flooring Professionals website where you can find everything you ever wanted to know about flooring. And best of all, when you’re ready to buy new flooring, you can use our “Dealer Locator” to find preferred dealers in your area.
Latest Flooring Articles
- How to Remvoe Nail Polish from Carpet
- you or someone else has accidentally stained your carpet with nail polish, don’t panic. There are several options for removing the stain. We’ve listed a few solutions below. You may need to try a couple depending on the size of the stain, the type of carpet you have and how long it has been on the carpet.
- Posted: January 30, 2015
- Dealing With Adhesive Residue
- After removing the existing flooring, sometimes dealing with the existing adhesive residue can be quite a task and many questions need answered: What type of adhesive is it? Is my new adhesive compatible with the existing adhesive? Does it contain asbestos? How can I remove this?
- Posted: January 28, 2015
- Buying a Vacuum Cleaner with the Right Features
- Keeping your flooring in tip-top shape requires proper cleaning, and for homeowners with carpet, this means having an excellent vacuum cleaner. Not all vacuum cleaners are created equal, however – and it’s imperative to choose a vacuum cleaner with the right features for you.
- Posted: January 13, 2015
Most Popular Articles
When choosing new flooring for a home, many homeowners are a bit conflicted. They love their dog, but they also love their hardwood flooring – and the two aren’t always such a great mix.
Posted: June 12, 2014
We have all seen the commercials on TV showing Steam Cleaners or Steam Mops being used on Hardwood, Laminate, and Vinyl floors. Consumers have bought into these TV ads and are only setting themselves up for a major disappointment should their flooring fail or they have a maintenance issue.
Posted: June 20, 2013