Welcome to The Flooring Professionals website where you can find everything you ever wanted to know about flooring. And best of all, when you’re ready to buy new flooring, you can use our “Dealer Locator” to find preferred dealers in your area.
Latest Flooring Articles
- JJ Haines 3rd Quarter Installation Newsletter
- I continue to receive calls from hospitals, schools, and other medical facilities on having installation training for their maintenance staff. Facility managers are looking at keeping expenses down and keeping the work in house. These facilities are looking at having their own maintenance staff install all their new flooring.
- Posted: October 1, 2014
- How to Maintain Your New Carpet
- Protecting your new carpet from daily wear and tear, dirt, stains and spills through proper care can help prolong your carpet’s life. Though maintaining carpet can be a challenge; Flooring-Professionals.com has a few tips to help keep your carpet looking like new for years to come!
- Posted: September 24, 2014
- The Best Vacuums for Carpet Floors
- When looking for a vacuum specifically for carpet, upright models are the most popular and typically yield the best results as they are designed primarily for carpets and rugs, (but can be used on tile and hardwood as well). The best carpet vacuum brands to consider in the industry are Dyson, Hoover and iRobot.
- Posted: September 23, 2014
Most Popular Articles
When choosing new flooring for a home, many homeowners are a bit conflicted. They love their dog, but they also love their hardwood flooring – and the two aren’t always such a great mix.
Posted: June 12, 2014
We have all seen the commercials on TV showing Steam Cleaners or Steam Mops being used on Hardwood, Laminate, and Vinyl floors. Consumers have bought into these TV ads and are only setting themselves up for a major disappointment should their flooring fail or they have a maintenance issue.
Posted: June 20, 2013