Welcome to The Flooring Professionals website where you can find everything you ever wanted to know about flooring. And best of all, when you’re ready to buy new flooring, you can use our “Dealer Locator” to find preferred dealers in your area.
Latest Flooring Articles
- What’s the Best Flooring for the Nursery?
- If you have young children and are searching for the perfect nursery flooring, there are many options to cater to your specific concerns! Here at Flooring Professionals, we want to make sure you are confident in your decisions and know the important factors necessary to help you choose what flooring is best for you!
- Posted: May 27, 2015
- Dealing With That Builder BS
- In my many travels, I have done a lot of training in the Builder Market and always come home wondering why our good customers want in this business. It seems as though it is nothing more than one headache after another when dealing with these builders.
- Posted: May 20, 2015
- Boost Your Home Value With Flooring
- Does the flooring in your home really impact your home’s value? The short answer is absolutely. In fact, according to one study 94% of real estate professionals will tell you to spend money on floors if you want to raise your home’s value. Some brokers report that spending $600 – $900 could bring in a return of $2,000. That being said there are a lot of smaller, less expensive, repairs you can do to bump your home value.
- Posted: May 12, 2015
Most Popular Articles
When choosing new flooring for a home, many homeowners are a bit conflicted. They love their dog, but they also love their hardwood flooring – and the two aren’t always such a great mix.
Posted: June 12, 2014
We have all seen the commercials on TV showing Steam Cleaners or Steam Mops being used on Hardwood, Laminate, and Vinyl floors. Consumers have bought into these TV ads and are only setting themselves up for a major disappointment should their flooring fail or they have a maintenance issue.
Posted: June 20, 2013