Luxury Vinyl, Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) or Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) is listed below by the three types of installation: click, glue down and loose lay. (Click/Floating and Glue Down are the most popular types.) The structure of the brands are then represented in the subcategories afterward (i.e. Engineered Stone, PVC, Rigid Core/SPC, and WPC ). The pictures are to present SOME of their products within their line. Please click on their icon, brand name or a picture to get to their website to see more. Enjoy browsing and learning about these great products!
- : Look for this logo by products on this website. I’m presently researching our brands and the environmental impact of their product. By clicking on the link after the logo, it will lead you to their web page about being green.
- The COREtec Reference Guide gives a quick explanation about Wear Layer, WPC, SPC, etc.
CLICK – Wood Polymer Core (WPC) :
- COREtec ONE
- COREtec Plus 5″ Plank, COREtec Plus 7″ Wide Plank, COREtec Plus XL, COREtec Plus HD, COREtec Plus Tile
- Eastern Flooring: RigidLock Plus WPC (tile & wood)
CLICK – PVC:
CLICK – Rigid Core/SPC (Solid/Stone Polymer Core):
Anything Goes (Patented COREtec technology) a JJ Haines Exclusive- NO WEBSITE TO LINK.
- Karndean: Korlok Reserve & Select (wood)
Karndean: Korlok TEXAS ASH – RKP8103 Warm Ash
- Karndean: Van Gogh (Rigid Core)
- Armstrong: Pryzm (wood)
- Karndean: Art Select Stone, Art Select Wood, DaVinci, Michelangelo, Van Gogh, Opus, Knight Tile (all wood & tile)
GLUE DOWN – Engineered Stone:
- Alterna (mostly tile & some wood)
: Luxe Plank |