Resilient Vinyl Flooring for a Long-Lasting Value
Vinyl flooring, also known as resilient flooring, is a great choice for both commercial and residential flooring. Vinyl flooring comes in various styles and can be made to reproduce the expensive look of ceramic, stone and even wood floors.
As its name suggests, Resilient flooring is perfect for commercial flooring as it holds up in even the harshest of conditions. Additionally, vinyl flooring is easy to maintain and is highly water resistant and stain proof.
- Residential sheet vinyl
- Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT)
- Rubber tile
- Vinyl Tile
- Commercial sheet vinyl
- Rubber sheet
- Vinyl composition tile (VCT)
- Bio-based tile (BBT)
Tips to Help Protect Your Luxury Vinyl Floors
- Outside each entrance of a home place a doormat to prevent sand, dirt, grit, and other substances such as oil, driveway sealer and asphalt from being tracked onto the floor. We recommend to using non-staining mats
- Minimize possible staining from asphalt tracking by using a latex-based driveway sealer
- A combination of heat and sunlight causes home furnishings, including vinyl floors, to fade and discolor. Draw the curtains and blinds where extreme sunlight is exposed on the floor.
- Support furniture with wide-bearing, non-staining floor protectors. The protectors should be at least one inch in diameter, made of non-staining felt protectors Casters with a minimum 3/4″ flat surface width or floor protectors are recommended for all movable furniture. Ensure all metal protectors are rust-proof and replace any narrow dome furniture rests with wide-bearing ones
- Always use runways even if you have an appliance dolly, or if the heavy objects are equipped with wheels or rollers
- When moving furniture or appliances across the floor, ALWAYS use hardboard or wood runways to protect the floor